Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Cancellation Policies :
- NCMH will collect the 100% of the reservation fee upon booking. We refund guests payment per our cancelation policy below.
- No-shows/cancellations within 48 hours of check-in will be charged for the full price of the room.
- No-shows with multiple-night bookings forfeit the entirety of their reservation.
- In the Spring, Summer and Fall you can cancel up to seven (7) days prior to check-in at no charge. After that, you will be charged 50% of your entire reservation.
- In the Winter, you can cancel up to fourteen (14) days prior to check-in at no charge. After that, you will be charged 50% of your entire reservation.
- Please see "Winter Pass Conditions" and "Environmental Conditions" in terms of our Cancelation Policy.
- We can not refund your reservation payment due to sickness/injury or sickness/injury with friends or family.
- Reservations requiring a deposit (large groups and whole hostel reservations) will be charged a service fee of 30% of the reservation if cancelled outside the 30 day deadline; Group/Whole Hostel reservations cancelled within 30 days of their arrival date will forfeit their 50% deposits.
Terms and Conditions of North Csacades Mountain Hostel "NCMH"
- Check-in is between the hours of 4-9 PM. If you are arriving outside of that window, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance by phone or email.
Please note we generally do not accept reservations after 12:30 AM EST.
- Free parking on premises.NCMH staff members have the right to eject or refuse service to anyone who violates our policies or presents a danger to themselves, other guests, and/or the facility.
- Please, no extended socializing in the bunk area.
- No food or drink is allowed in the sleeping quarters, with the exception of bottled water.
- We do not allow outside linens. Extra linens are provided free of charge.
- After 9 pm, only checked-in guests are permitted inside the hostel.
- Checkout is at 11 am.
- Alcohol is allowed; drunkenness is not.
- You must be 21+ to drink at NCMH. The staff reserves the right to ID anyone at any time.
- We require all alcohol to be labeled with name and date. We will confiscate any unlabeled alcohol.
- Tampering with or taking another guest’s property, including food and alcohol stored in the shared kitchen, is grounds for ejection.
- Guests disturbing any other guests’ experience will be responsible for any complimentary night that we may have to extend to the disturbed guest(s).
- We will charge $50 for any additional cleanup required by our staff resulting from guest’s behavior. We will also assess any damage done and charge accordingly.
- Smoking is prohibited inside NCMH and within 25 feet of the building.
- Please help keep our property litter-free.
- Unsafe or inappropriate use of the fire pit, including but not limited to placing items in the fire pit, faces a base penalty of $250 plus the cost of any damages.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited on NCMH property.
- Guests age 16 and 17 may stay unaccompanied but must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Also, NCMH staff must have spoken or emailed directly with the parent or guardian prior to the guest's arrival.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany and stay at the hostel with guests under 16.
- You must be over 4 feet tall and weigh 80 pounds to stay in a top bunk.
- No pets are allowedin the main hostel, with the exception of guide animals or reservations in the private cabins.
- Maximum stay is 14 nights. Please inquire with manager.
Winter Pass Conditions
We cannot be responsible for winter weather conditions. If you will be arriving during the winter, please be sure you have proper equipment for driving in the snow, and carry tire chains for driving over the passes. Our local roads are always kept open and in good condition for winter travel. There are no refunds for road closures; however, if both Stevens and Snoqualmie mountain passes are closed for more than eight hours and the closures prohibit you from reaching the property, you may reschedule your stay for an arrival within three months of the pass closures. Please note that the North Cascades Pass is always closed during winter.
We recommend you check weather conditions before driving through the passes during the winter, either through the DOT's website at wsdot.wa.gov (click on "Mountain Passes"), or by calling 800-695-ROAD
- We cannot be responsible for environmental conditions beyond our control that may effect a guests traveling and visiting experience. These conditions may include smoke from wildfires, landslides, road closures, wind storms, flooding and any other naturally occuring event that could effect a guests traveling and visiting experience. We will not be able to offer a refund due to these conditions.